Need help staying organized while working through your grad school responsibilities?
In this collection of planner inserts, I've created 17 different templates to help you keep on track when it comes to your coursework, research, teaching, and other tasks.
What's included in this collection?
- 2 versions of each template: 1 for printing and using in a binder or discbound notebook & 1 for using in a digital bullet journal
- 11 different templates with grad school-related topics (course schedule, assignments master list, publications in progress, CFPs of interest, and more)
- 5 blank templates that you can label yourself as many times as you'd like
- 1 notes page that you can reuse again and again
These planner inserts are a no-frills approach to planning and organization.
Here's a preview of a few inserts included in the collection:
Need a quick win when it comes to keeping track of all your grad school responsibilities? This collection of planner inserts has been designed with you in mind!
Want to know EXACTLY what templates are included in the collection? Here's the full list:
- Course Schedule
- Meetings Schedule
- Blank 5-Day Schedule
- Assignments Master List
- Publications in Progress Chart
- CFPs of Interest Chart
- Grant Applications Chart
- Degree Audit Chart
- Healthy Life: Goals Maps
- Blank Healthy Life: Goals Map
- Fall Semester Overview
- Spring Semester Overview
- Summer Overview
- Notes Page (lined)
- Blank Chart
- Blank 4 rectangles
- Blank 5 squares
Get started now!
I'm an English Studies PhD candidate working on my dissertation on children's and young adult literature, their new media adaptations, and pedagogy. I've taught undergraduate courses in children's literature, young adult literature, and composition. I currently blog about teaching tips, tools, and resources for new college instructors on my website, www.evereducating.com/blog. I also post YouTube videos with teaching-related tips on my channel, Ever Educating.